How can I help you?
Here are two main areas where many companies are not taking full advantage of their online presence.
- Do you have a plan, a strategy for your website?
- Is it the best representation of what you do, what you offer your clients or customers?
- Are you telling your story? Does your website let your visitors know what makes you special?
- Is your main marketing message clear?
- Or has it not been changed for 5+ years…. (Uh, oh!)
- Where to start?
- Which social media platforms are best for your business?
- What do you say?
- Achieving consistency in posting, tweeting, etc.?
I speak on social media and although my focus is often on strategy and planning, most people are curious about how to actually create the content.
We say that social media is a voracious reader, requiring lots and lots of content. But how do you make your business stand out?
It all starts with the written word, which is the basis of all this social-ness. Your words need to speak for you, to represent you, to begin a relationship with a stranger—to tell your story! This type of writing may not come naturally to you. But that’s where I come in!
I’ve made my living for the last few years using words to help people tell their best stories, put their best foot forward, and reach out and touch their customers. Social media provides the perfect platform for presenting your business success stories – creative ways of showing how you solve business challenges for your customers along with direct customer engagement for building relationships.
If you already have a social media strategy in place, but need help with publishing the right messages consistently, we can create short content for you that is highly shareable and engages your readers. It’s your choice – we’ll do as much or little as you need!
Finally, here are some other critical, but over overlooked, marketing tasks I can take off your plate:
- Online video creation – very big for 2017!
- Email marketing
- Direct mail– yes, it still works!
- Case studies, client success stories
You can get started today by contacting me. I look forward to helping you tell your business success stories well!